Para Rescue Association of Canada Bursaries
Bursary Details & How to Apply
- One individual bursary of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) is presented annually to the winning applicant.
- Applications will be accepted from all ordinary members in good standing of the Para Rescue Association of Canada and currently enrolled full-time in post-secondary school. Spouses, children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren who have been accepted or who are in a full-time post-secondary educational institution (Academic or Technical) can also apply.
- Applicants must include a copy of the students transcripts and acceptance to a post-secondary facility, Applicants must include their student number.
- Applicants must submit an essay written by the student as to why he/ she should be granted the Bursary.
- Applicants must also submit a recommendation letter from his/ her counsellor or place of employment.
- All applicants must be signed by the student, spouse, parent, or legal guardian.
- All applications must reach the Para Rescue Association of Canada at Box 3816, Courtenay BC, V9N 7P2, by no later than August 1st in the application year. Any applications received after this date will be rejected. The money will be mailed to the successful applicant by September 1st.
- All applicants will receive written notification as to the outcome of their applications.
- The winning student will be allowed to apply for the coming year’s bursary under conditions of continuing education.